6.14.2011

warm weather dreams

I am already sick of the "June gloom" weather we have been having here in LA (yesterday I wore a leather jacket & jeans..hardly summer attire) and we are barely half way through the month! I am ready for sunny summer days that turn into warm nights. And the bright dresses, bikinis and nude sandals that go along with summer. So hurry up summer, and get here already! Here are some things I am loving for the warm weather I am dreaming of. 












images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11

xxLily


12 comments:

  1. I love the first image and the last ring, so pretty! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUST have that bikini! Love it!! It's steamy hot here in NC... impossible to even go outside without being drenched! I'd settle for somewhere in the middle of your weather, and ours!

    blair @ scsd

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics have got me wanting to go on a holiday! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want that MJ bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing I don't miss about SoCal is June gloom but the trade off is it's practically 100 degrees here every day!! I LOVE these summer finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures! Love that zara bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. uhhh i know what you mean- cant WAIT for summmmer weather and summer clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my... love that bag, and those shoes, and those accessories. Nice fashion picks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. 0o0o I definitely need to get my hands on that stripey dress, I think it's free people, ah I love summer!

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo