6.13.2011

white & light - top five

I love having all white walls in my new place, it creates such a light and airy feeling. White walls give you so many options and serve as a great canvas for lots of artwork. My living room is a mix of white walls, dark wood & upholstered furniture and metallic accents. I love white tops & dresses as well because they always make you look more tan! Ha. Anyways here are some gorgeous white rooms and white outfits I am loving. What do you think about all white looks?  







images via my pinterest

xxLily

10 comments:

  1. I love white walls too! I find they are much more versatile! My bedroom has 3 light cream walls and one deep purple. I hang my artwork on the cream walls as it really allows them to stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all white so fresh, its your own canvas!
    Lovely post!

    Abigail x
    www.abigailsplace8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with that top image! And I have the white chair in the bottom one in my living room. It looks much better in this photo though with all the white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the alabaste cooking island/breakfast place, and the white pinapple on it, magical!!!
    -luv- Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous fireplace in the first pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you. White in decoration rocks! It's light, airy and relaxing. I love it.
    I also love the floor in the first picture. Quite a source of inspiration.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Xoxo

    http://m-daydreaminginthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these images Lily...what a wonderful inspiration :)
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this... i've been doing my living room all white!


    x0
    annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love white spaces & the photo of the white dresses is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo