11.18.2011

all saints fall+winter

Allsaints is one of my very most favorite places to shop (wish I was able to more often)! The few items I do have from Allsaints are some of my very most favorite pieces...especially the extremely soft and cozy leather jacket I got last Fall. So excited that I am finally pulling it out of the closet again! I love the comfy cozy yet edgy feeling their clothes have...so many perfect things combined into one. And I had no idea I was such a fan of leather pants until I saw their skinny cropped pair, but they are pretty fabulous! Do you love Allsaints as much as I do?










images via allsaints 


5 comments:

  1. I love the skinny leather pants! The perfect addition for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love the looks. there's an allsaints in my city i just never go.. now i must check out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am embarrassed to say I am not familiar with the line! But it's so me, so I don't know how that is even possible! The cowl neck turtleneck sweater thingy is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have never been to this shop but it's just steps away so I'm going to check it out! thanks Lilly

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo