11.28.2012

rue holiday 2012

My most favorite time of the year is here so I was thrilled to see the holiday issue of Rue magazine packed full of fun holiday ideas and pretty decorations! I particularly love swimwear designer Marysia Reeves New York loft and its no surprise that it is nothing short of fabulous when decorated for the holidays. The clean contemporary look of her swim and resort wear definitely translates into her gorgeous home! I especially love all of the natural elements and that adorable advent calendar! Be sure to check out the rest of the Holiday issue of Rue too!








images via rue magazine

xxLily



3 comments:

  1. This is motivating me to start decorating... And get my beach body ready for a marysia bikini!!! Hah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that advent calender. I am too fan of Reeves's collection.

    ~ H Swan

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo